Seaside cottage decor
- Interior design decor
Seaside Cottage Decor
- Seaside is an unincorporated master-planned community on the Florida panhandle in Walton County, roughly midway between Fort Walton Beach and Panama City. It was founded by builder/developer Robert Davis in 1979 on land that he had inherited from his grandfather.
- the shore of a sea or ocean regarded as a resort
- Seaside (formerly, East Monterey) is a city in Monterey County, California, USA, with a total population of 33,797 as of the 2008 census. Seaside is located east-northeast of Monterey, at an elevation of 33 feet (10 m).
- A place by the sea, esp. a beach area or vacation resort
- A dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker
- A small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach
- bungalow: a small house with a single story
- In modern usage, a cottage is a modest dwelling, typically in a rural, or semi-rural location (although there are cottage-style dwellings in cities). In the United Kingdom, the term cottage tends to denote a rurally- (sometimes village-) located property, of traditional build.
- The Cottage (2008) is a darkly comic horror film, written and directed by Paul Andrew Williams.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
CounterArt Shore Thing Design Square Absorbent Coasters in Wooden Holder, Set of 4
These CounterArt decorative coasters feature a natural stoneware construction that absorbs drips and condensation from beverages, protecting your tables and countertops. The beautiful, detailed design is a transfer print with permanent ink that is fda approved. A durable natural cork backing on each coaster also prevents scratches on your furniture, while the wooden display holder keeps the coasters attractively displayed and readily available. The four round cork feet on the bottom further protect your surfaces. Packed in a set of 4 inside an attractive wooden holder. Makes a great gift.
Honey Bea's Seaside Cottage
Soldered glass bottle with Rhinestone Honey Bee ~ Bea and Rhinestone flip flop sandal
Honey Bea decided it was time to have a little fun while working and so rented this tiny whimsical little abode.
Ghosts of Seaside (or Sunset Blvd)
Just a little south of Seaside on what I believe is Sunset Blvd.
5D+17-40L, 3 stop GND
Took the F3 and some Velvia 50 as well, about 13 frames into a 36 exp. roll. A ways to go yet :)
Sarah Rivers has it all: successful husband, healthy kids, beautiful home, meaningful church work. Corinne, Sarah's sister, struggles to get by. From Web site development to jewelry sales, none of the pies she has her thumb stuck in contains a plum worth pulling. No wonder Corinne envies Sarah. What she doesn't know is how jealous Sarah is of her. And what neither of them realizes is how their frantic drive for achievement is speeding them headlong past the things that matter most in life. So when their mother, Maggie, purchases plane tickets for them to join her in a vacation on the Gulf of Mexico, they almost decline the offer. But circumstances force the issue, and the sisters soon find themselves first thrown together, then ultimately drawn together, in one memorable week in a cabin called 'Seaside.' As Maggie, a professional photographer, sets out to capture on film the faces and moods of her daughters, more than film develops. A picture emerges of possibilities that come only by slowing down and savoring the simple treasures of the moment. It takes a mother's love and honesty to teach her two daughters a wiser, uncluttered way of life---one that can bring peace to their hearts and healing to their relationship. And though the lesson comes on wings of grief, the sadness is tempered with faith, restoration, and a joy that comes from the hand of God. Seaside is a novella of the heart---poignant, gentle, true, offering an eloquent reminder that life is too precious a gift to be unwrapped in haste.
Related topics: wooden easter decorations french country christmas decorations english country decorating pictures table decor and more sports home decor little mermaid party decoration theme decorations
Copyright © AIRPLANE NURSERY DECOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.